Okay kids, I have been a bit introspective as of late which has, as usual yielded nothing enlightening. But just now as I was writing my book(which I promise is just a load of crap and the sexual fantasies of a 30 year old on a super long dry spell) I had another couch inspired epiphany.
I suffer from the heartbreak of Bitch Face. What is Bitch Face you ask?
And to that I reply: Really?
Really?
No, for real. Really?
Suffice it to say I walk about my normal day, not bothering anybody, constantly being told to “SMILE” and “CHEER UP” by strangers. Or as I call them when assaulted with these exclamations assholes. Yeah, yeah I know such language from a genteel southern lady, but what can I say I call them like I see them.
But seriously I really don't know what leads people to think that this is at all welcome or in any way helpful. In my experience this just turns me into the Incredible Hulk of Bitchiness. One minute I'm fine and the next I'm RARRGH!!! BITCH SMASH!
My best advice to save us all a lot of attitude is just mind your business. Seriously Mind Your Business.
Chew on that fact Folks,
No comments:
Post a Comment